Thursday, January 9, 2014

Blue Does NOT Want to Be a Millionaire

The Polish:
BC: Duri - Rejuvicote
Color: Wet n Wild - Blue Wants to Be a Millionaire, three thin coats
TC: Sinful Colors - Quick Dry

Although I don't normally wear blues of this shade, the scattered holo tricked me into picking this up when CVS had their end of the year sale in December. For one dollar, might at well give it a try, right?


Wrong. I've decided that I dislike it. Someone on NB warned me ahead of time to wear undies with it, but do I listen? Hardly ever. But I don't think that I'd like it much better with undies, anyway. I dunno, I just don't like undies at all, really.


It's got a nice sparkle, but that's about it. Okay, it looks alright from afar, I suppose. Maybe I might save it for when I have nubs. Or for frankening or something. Or maybe one of these days I'll actually wear it over something else. Who knows.


Wear: Removed after a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment