Monday, January 13, 2014

Absynthe Makes My Clothes Fall Off

The Polish:
BC: Duri - Rejuvicote
Color: The Devil Wears Polish - Absynthe Makes My Clothes Fall Off, three coats
TC: Seche Vite


The first of two The Devil Wears Polish mini holos I got from a blog sale, neither of which are sold anymore, according to the shop, Absynthe is a soft teal linear holo. The holo is pretty strong, but the polish a thin, needing three coats for complete coverage. It also shows imperfections, so I know that next time, I'll want a more ridge-filling base.


The names of these make me a little uneasy, but that's okay. No one ever asks the name of what I'm wearing, and if they did, I could just tell them the brand name. It doesn't keep me from blushing in private, but at least I don't have to share with the class!


Wear: Peeled off on day five. Should have removed the night before.

No comments:

Post a Comment