Monday, January 27, 2014

London

The Polish:
BC: None
Color: Zoya - London (Pixie Dust collection), two coats
TC: None


Zoya had a promo for the new year, three polishes for $12 shipped. They normally sell for $8 to $9 each, so I couldn't help but pick up some Pixie Dusts, their line of textures. First up is London, a dark grey with silver microglitter. I wasn't sure if this grey would be too dark for me, but I decided to give it a shot. It may not be a polish that I wear often, but I think I like having it in my collection, at least.


Blurred to show shimmer. No bottle shots because my indoor lighting turned the swatches green--I had to take these pictures at work the next day during my plan time. Also, aaaaaah, why do my hands always look so RED!? So frustrating!


I don't normally wear black (I'm more of a brown girl), but I put it on to match my polish. Looks alright, right?

Wear: Five days, though tip wear became noticeable on day four.

No comments:

Post a Comment