Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Stone Table

The Polish:
BC: Duri - Rejuvicote
Color: Love, Angeline - Stone Table (This is the End collection), three coats
TC: Seche Vite

Polish people, please allow me to introduce one of my new all time favorite polishes. Her name is Stone Table, and she's beyond adorable.


Stone Table is a white crelly with iridescent glitters and a strong green flash, but just saying that doesn't capture how wonderful she is. Seriously, it's like something straight out of a story book. One coat is like a light dusting of pixie dust, and two coats is pure magic. <3


My poor photography skills don't capture how perfect it is, either, unfortunately, so you'll just have to take my word for it: Stone Table is nothing short of amazing. I guess the only way it could possibly be better is if it was glow in the dark, but I could always layer that in. Regardless, Stone Table is perfect. We're gonna be friends for a long time to come. <3


(And here's a shot in bathroom lighting, which isn't as good, but shows the green flash and colors from the iridescents better. So pretty!)

Wear: Six days. Not only is she gorgeous, she also wore like iron on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment