Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Heavenly Leche Angel

The Polish: 
BC: Duri - Rejuvicote
Main: Jelly sandwich with one coat of Silly Bee's Chickadees - Leche, one coat of Nicole by OPI - Heavenly Angel, and another coat of Leche
TC: Sinful Colors - Quick Dry


Well, this was pretty much a failure of a mani. I've seen jelly sandwiches with flakies work before. Here's one from Sincerely Stephanie, here's one from Chalkboard Nails, and here's one from Ivana Thinks Pink . So I know it's possible. It just didn't work here.

Also, did I mention how much I hate flakies? I've had the thought before, but now I know it's true. Flakies just aren't for me.

(Also I had forgotten how small the Silly Bee's brush is. But it's fine, I suppose.)

It's important to learn from our mistakes and move past them. So what did I learn here? Just that I'm not gonna wear flakies again, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment