Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Aroma in Tacoma... is Cookies!?

The Polish:
BC: Duri - Rejuvicote
Color: Sonoma Nail Art (Formerly Tacoma Nail Art) - Aroma in Tacoma, two coats
TC: Seche Vite


I adore this polish. Look how lovely the base. Look how sweet the colors of glitter. So simple and pleasant. And... it looks like delicious COOKIES! <3


AiT has an excellent mixture of glitters (small white and gold, medium white and bronze-y brown) in a jelly milky nude base. The first layer goes on very sheer, but two coats is perfection. Three coats would have probably deepened the nude more, but I was satisfied at two. Gah, and isn't she perfect!? Aaah, the simplicity. So. Much. Love. for this one. <3


Wear: Three days, peeled from the base at two (as you can see from the pictures). :( Must not have liked the Rejuvicote? I'll have to try again with a different base.

Edit: Nope, I was wrong. It was that I oiled my nails and then didn't wait long enough to paint them. Grrr. Lesson learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment