Thursday, March 6, 2014

Ain't No Sunshine

The Polish:
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Basecoat
Color: Contrary Polish - Ain't No Sunshine, two coats
TC: Seche Vite


Ain't No Sunshine is one of the polishes I put on my wishlist to try in place of Raindrops. I never got around to getting it, but when I saw it on a blog sale, I went ahead and caved. Turns out it's not at all what I wanted, and it definitely wouldn't have sufficed for Raindrops itself, but it's kinda cute. It's got a nice color, and the glass flecks are nice, but... well, it's a creme. And I don't really do cremes. *shrug* Oh well, I'm sure I'll wear it occasionally.


Wear: I DID get 5 good days out of it, though, with only minor tip wear. I'm always so afraid to wear darker colors because chipping shows so prominently with them, but I didn't get any chips at all. I only had to remove at day five because the basecoat started to peel.

No comments:

Post a Comment