Saturday, March 8, 2014

HD

The Polish:
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Base Coat
Color: Milani - HD (3D Holographic collection), three coats
TC: Seche Vite


Okay, I'm uploading many pictures of this mani. Apologies. It's just so super pretty! When I told the nail board that I bought and was excited to wear it, I was warned that wasn't quite as nice as the swatches made it out to be. After putting it on, I think it's safe to say that I disagree! Or maybe it just exceeded my low expectations after the warning. Maybe I should be warned away from polishes more often! (Oh, and maybe I'll actually remember to wrap my tips, one of these days. Hah!)


HD is a silver scattered holo glitter. It almost reminds me of TV static... but way shinier! I love it layered on its own, but a friend tried it over another color, and it looked adorable that way, too.


Here it is in artificial lighting.


And here it is in the shade. Cute in any lighting!


Wear: Oops, I forgot to record this one. So I'll estimate my average of 4 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment