Thursday, July 10, 2014

Soft Pinks Comparison

The Polish:
Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Thumb: Wet n Wild - Sugar Coat (Megalast line) two coats
Index: Essence - Cotton Candy (Nude Glam collection), two coats
Middle: New York Color - Prospect Park Bloom, two coats
Ring: Rimmel - French Lingerie, two coats
Pinkie: Essie - Adore-a-Ball, two coats
Top Coat: Seche Vite

It's been a while since I did a comparison post, so I thought I'd do another one now. My camera felt otherwise. I'm not sure why it's been prissy with me lately, but these pictures definitely show it.


Hmm... I have many soft pinks. Many. Why? I'm not even sure. I thought I liked them at one point, but now I'm starting to question myself. These pinks are all near dupes, with the exception of the Essie, which is slightly more jelly like. The rest, though... they're all pretty much the same. The only difference I could tell was that the NYC is slightly more pink than the others. The rest all have very similar colors, formulas, consistencies... even brushes, as the Megalast, Essence, and Rimmel brushes are all pro-wide.

When I brought it up with a friend, he said, "So you need to get rid of four pinks, is what you're telling me."

No...

Yes... :/


*sigh* Yes. Yeah, he's right. I really don't hardly even like these ones at all. My favorite of the five is probably the Essie, surprisingly. For the rest, I like the bottles and the brushes (well, except for the NYC), but I've been fooling myself into thinking that I like the polish itself.

I don't.

So I'm going to put all four of them into the purge box right now before I talk myself out of it.

... Three. I need to keep one, don't I?

... Nope. All four. Right now. Done.

As for the mani, I put some iridescent glitter over it, but I'm not going to show you. The application of the pinks was too terrible to show up close. Yep. I made the right choice.

Wear: Removed at four days because I was tired of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment