Thursday, July 24, 2014

Tiny Tangerines

The Polish:
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Base Coat
Polish: Sonoma Nail Art - Tiny Tangerines, two coats
TC: One coat of American Classics - Gelous, followed by one of Seche Vite


Tiny Tangerines is Aroma in Tacoma's pink little sister. It has the same glitter in a nude base look, but a pale pink base and white, pink, aqua, purple, and iridescent glitters. The glitters were more finicky than I remember AiT's being, but maybe I'm just misremembering it. It's also still just a little rough, even through Gelous and SV, but that's probably because I had to dab the glitters on to get them to stay where I wanted them. Regardless, I super love the look. Very cute!


I decided after one day that I think maybe the glitters are too much for a whole mani. When I wear it again, I'll probably only wear it as an accent with a plain, sheer pink for the rest of the nails.

Wear: Four days, glitter chips at three.

No comments:

Post a Comment