Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Rococo Grandeur

The Polish:
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Base Coat
Color: Hare - Rococo Grandeur, two coats
TC: American Classics - Gelous, one coat, followed by Seche Vite, one coat

This indie has been on my wishlist for quite some time, and thanks to a RAOK from a wonderful fellow nail boarder, I finally get to wear it! I put it on yesterday and have been admiring it ever since.


Rococo Grandeur is a pale grey-blue crelly with blue microshimmer and white, gold, and pink glitters in hex, square, and little circles. It's adorable up close where you can make out the different glitters, but also delightful from afar. I just love the pretty color and the sparkly glitters!


I couldn't get very good pictures, unfortunately. I'm not sure why it didn't want to show color accuracy. But I got excited again cropping them, so apparently they're good enough!


And again, another crelly glitter that remained slightly bumpy, even after Gelous and Seche Vite. I wonder how people deal with this... It's just frustrating to me to have bumpies on my nails (when I'm not explicitly wearing a texture polish). It makes me want to pick at it. Meh.

Wear: Five days, peels started at four.

No comments:

Post a Comment