Sunday, August 3, 2014

Hallucinate

The Polish:
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Base Coat
Glitter: Wet n Wild - Hallucinate (Wild Shine line), two coats
TC: One coat of American Classics - Gelous followed by one coat of Seche Vite

Hallucinate is a simple iridescent glitter in a clear base. I've shown SH Disco Ball here, and it's very similar. The main difference I can tell is that, while the pictures of Disco Ball are acceptable, I could NOT get a good picture of Hallucinate. Grrr.


The last time I wore Hallucinate was a couple of years ago, back when I first started getting into polish. At that time, I didn't know how necessary it was to wear a good top and base coat, so I just wore Hallucinate on its own. It peeled after 24 hours, and I swore it off as being bad with my body chemistry. Now that I know better, I thought I'd give it another shot.


I know it's probably weird to most people (or most nail polish people, at least) to wear a glitter like this on its own, but I like it. Just another simple, princess nails manicure like I love! Too bad I can't capture it properly.


Wear: Six days to peels. Not only did this mani surpass 24 hours, it wore like iron!

No comments:

Post a Comment