Thursday, August 21, 2014

Food Fight!

The Polish:
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Base Coat
Color: Girly Bits - Food Fight (August A Box, Indied), two coats
TC: Seche Vite

Food Fight is a blue-grey, slightly red leaning crelly with small iridescent hexes and holo microglitter. It's the perfect rain cloud color--I just so happened to wear it the day a friend wore rainbow skittles, which made us both entirely too happy. :)


I wanted this polish so bad when I first saw swatches. I wanted it enough that I immediately went to the Facebook swapping groups and found someone with a box subscription that was willing to sell for $11, more than I typically spend on a single polish.

Turns out, it's a little on the thick side of a crelly. And a bit dark on me. So my poor application skills are apparent. I even tried to use the clean up brush again. No avail.


But you know what? I don't care. Sure, my pictures aren't as pretty as the other bloggers', but that's okay. I have a pretty polish, and that's what matters.

(Okay, I'm not actually sure who I'm trying to convince here, you or myself. Hah.)

Wear: Removed at five days with slight wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment