Sunday, August 24, 2014

Opals and Coconuts

The Polish:
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Base Coat
Undies: Colors by Llarowe - Coconut, three coats
Glitter: Colors by Llarowe - Opals and Lace, two coats
TC: Seche Vite

Guys, this is seven. SEVEN. layers on my nails. I can't. I can't even. There's no way this is going to last more than a couple of days. It's just too thick.


Opals and Lace is a gorgeous mix of matte white and iridescent hexes, squares, and microglitter. It's so gorgeous! I was second guessing myself while I layered it over the white, but it wasn't a problem at all. I assume this glitter's just going to be beautiful over everything.


Coconut, however, was not my cup of tea. I'm not sure why I went through a phase of "I like Tutu, so I should buy ALL the jelly whites!" when I could have just stuck with what I knew I liked. It and Leche are going in the swap box.


Wear: Removed on day 4. Lasted longer than I expected, honestly! Though I haven't been changing my polish often, regardless.

No comments:

Post a Comment