Sunday, August 17, 2014

Glass Star

The Polish:
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Base Coat
Undies: Sinful Colors - Glass Pink, two coats
Glitter: Rainbow Polish - Shooting Star, one coat
TC: Seche Vite


Well, the plan was to redo an old mani and post new pictures, showing off my much improved photography and/or application skills, but that's not quite the way it happened. Turns out I'm not quite there, yet. Plus, it was overcast all weekend, and when I finally got a spot of sun, my polish had chipped. Hah, oh well.


I do like this combo, though. It's a little sparse, sure, as Glass Pink is probably meant to be a topper and certainly not undies for a glitter, but that's fine. Just another instance of my preferred look: princess nails. <3


Wear: Removed at five days with minimal wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment