Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Skyline Millionaire

The Polish:
Treatment: OPI - Nail Envy
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Base Coat
Undies: New York Color - Skyline Blue, two coats
Topper: Wet n Wild - Blue Wants to Be a Millionaire, two coats
TC: Seche Vite

Two from purgatory land, where I keep polishes for one last run before tossing them in the purge box. I had to force myself to put them on because I had already decided their fate.


Skyline Blue isn't really that bad of a polish. It's got a thin formula, but it's self-leveling if the second coat is generous. It just isn't my thing. I just don't do cremes. I need to recognize this.


Blue Wants to Be a Millionaire, however, is pretty much junk. It tricks you into thinking it'll be lovely with its scattered holo, but don't let it fool you. It's awful on its own, and not much better as a topper. It just sucks in general.


Purging both!

Wear: Removed on day three with some tip wear. Could have made it work for another day at least, but I was tired of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment