Sunday, June 14, 2015

Tiny Tangerines

The Polish:
Treatment: OPI - Nail Envy
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Base Coat
Color: Sonoma Bento - Tiny Tangerines, two coats
TC: Seche Vite

My nails are sad and peeling like it's mid-winter. Come on, guys, it's June! So I oiled them profusely and applied some Nail Envy. Hopefully that helps them get it together.


Tiny Tangerines is so freaking cute. I just love Sonoma Bento's crellies. She has a couple more on sale currently that I kind of want to get, but Airship is orange, and Flippin' Out is a very bright green... I think I may just have to stay with my safe light pink and nude. *blush*


Wear: Three days. I really really tried to keep it on until four, but once the chips started late evening of the third day, I began to scratch it off. At least I had enough sense in me to go get my scrubby tub instead of laying in bed destroying my nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment