Friday, June 5, 2015

Sleigh Bells in the Snow

The Polish:
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Base Coat
Color: Fair Maiden Polish - Sleigh Bells in the Snow, two coats
TC: Seche Vite


I DO wish the holo on this were stronger. It would be so gorgeous if it were. As it is, it's still pretty, but maybe slightly boring. (What? Me calling a white shimmer boring? What's wrong with me?)


The last time I wore this, I had contemplated decanting it into a Megalast bottle for the better brush. Still considering.. I just hate to change an indie's bottle.. or any bottle, really.. I've only done it once, and that's because the brush was absolutely destroyed and there was nothing else to be done. Hmm... I'mma keep it in this bottle still for now. Maybe some time in the future.


I also want to do a comparison between this and Excelsior! They're pretty similar.

Wear: Five days, though some chips on day two? What? Hmm.. maybe Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is doing more damage to my nails than I thought it was. This was day three of BJJ, so we'll see... :/

No comments:

Post a Comment