Monday, September 21, 2015

Holo White Comparison

The Polish:
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Base Coat
Thumb: Glitter Gal - Light as a Feather, two coats
Index: Literary Lacquers - Tesseract, two coats
Middle: Fair Maiden Polish - Sleigh Bells in the Snow, two coats
Ring: Different Dimensions - Excelsior!, two coats
Pinkie: Cirque Colors - City Lights, two coats
TC: Seche Vite

Well.. I guess I have enough of these to do a comparison skittles mani. I guess I can't fight it any longer.


LaaF is the most different of the bunch. It's got the strongest holo, is the most sheer, and is more silvery than white. It's probably my favorite.

Tesseract is maybe the most boring. It's got the weakest holo and is the most pale white. It doesn't have any shimmer like the others, and the formula is of my least favorite.

SBitS has my has my least favorite brush and a weak holo. It does have that blue shimmer, though, and the formula is fair...

Excelsior! actually has the second-strongest holo of the bunch, which was surprising, as I've never been able to catch it before this. It has a pretty pink shimmer in the shade. I think it may be my second favorite.

City Lights is the whitest white of the bunch, and has an okay holo. The formula wasn't great, but I really liked the brush and the bottle.


I know I don't really need to keep all five, but I just don't know if I can bring myself to purge any of them. They're all pretty. ;-; But if I were to get rid of any of them, I might start with Tesseract, and then maybe Sleigh Bells. We'll see. I'll keep my eye on it and then maybe...


Wear: Five day until lifting, though I didn't pay any attention to which ones lifted first. (I've started using the word "lifting" over "peeling" now because I saw someone else use it. I know it's going to be inconsistent from before. Oh well.)

No comments:

Post a Comment