Sunday, September 13, 2015

Boom! Vanilla.

The Polish:
Treatment: OPI - Nail Envy
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Base Coat
Color: KleanColor - Vanilla Villa, one coat
Top Coat: Seche Vite
Glitter: Sephora X - Boom, one and a half ish dabbled coats
Glitter Food: American Classics - Gelous
Top Coat: Seche Vite


Oh my goodness, I'm so pleased at myself! This is the first time I've been pleased with the application of a creme, first time around, little to no cleanup! Eee! And look at that beautiful light grey color! And only one coat? Yeeesh. <3 (The vanilla scent, however, is still undetectable. Oh well.)


Boom was such a great choice to put with it, as well. The two colors go great together. I learned about the technique of putting a quick dry top coat on before the glitter in order for the glitter not to sink into the other polish, and I wanted to try it. (So that's why my list of layers is a mess.) I did the extra SV layer on my left hand, but not on the left to see if I could tell the difference, but it was minimal on this one. I think it'd probably make a big difference with other glitter. I definitely want to try it next time I wear Heavenly, for instance.


Wear: Four days to peels

No comments:

Post a Comment