Saturday, September 26, 2015

It Can't Rain All the Time

The Polish:
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Base Coat
Color: Maya Cosmetics - It Can't Rain All the Time, four coats
TC: Seche Vite
Added on day 3: Essence - Rock My World, one coat
TC: Seche Vite


That's right, four coats. Because apparently I'm more stubborn in my refusal to wear undies than I am about how many coats I'm willing to apply. In this case, anyway. :P


I was going to purge this a while ago, but I stopped myself because I hadn't really worn it. I hadn't worn it enough to take a swatch pic. Now, after having taken these, I still want to purge it. I kinda feel like, no, I need to try wearing some undies under it first.. but no. I don't love it, so it can go.


On day 3 I added a layer of Rock My World. I'm not sure if this one is meant to be a texture or not. It doesn't seem like it, but it is slightly textured-y.


I think I added this mostly in an attempt to prolong enjoyment of this mani so I could make it last until the weekend, but that didn't pan out. Chips the very next day. I'm not sure the additional polish was a benefit or a deficit or had nothing to do with that. *shrug*


Wear: Four days until chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment