Saturday, September 19, 2015

Rockin' Indigo and Turquoise

The Polish:
BC: White glue
Undies: Finger Paints - Rockin' Gunmetal, one coat
Glitter 1: Sephora by OPI - Indi-go with the Flow, one dabbled coat on every other finger
Glitter 2: Sephora by OPI - Not Your Average Turquoise, one dabbled coat on every other finger
TC: Seche Vite


I needed something to wear for a couple of days before I could actually do my nails on the weekend, so I chose to knock out three untrieds. Ignore all the gross ridges.. they were caused by the glue base coat.


Rockin' Gunmetal is my favorite of the three today, which was unexpected. It's a one-coater with a nice formula. I tend to shy away from metallics, but I might keep this one for undies. The glitters, on the other hand, were boring and sparse. I thought I would like them, especially the blue, but I think I'll put them both back into the purge box.

Wear: Two days

No comments:

Post a Comment