Friday, October 2, 2015

Interstellar Space

The Polish:
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Base Coat
Color: Orly - Interstellar Space, three coats
TC: Seche Vite

I've passed this polish up so many times. When it first came out, I was interested. The whole Galaxy FX collection seemed very indies-inspired. Seeing them in the store though.. they just weren't quite the type of polishes I would wear. So I avoided them when they first came out. And again when they went on sale. And again when I've seen them on blog sales. But when Interstellar Space appeared at a local swap, I decided, what the heck? and went for it. Turns out I'll try most things if I can do it for free!


And I'm so glad I did. It's actually super adorable. Very much like something Hare Polish would put out, indeed! The base is rather sheer, but it builds nicely, at least in person. In pictures, it seems like it could use some undies. That blue and green shimmer is just the prettiest thing and mixes so well with the dark base and purple and gold glitters.

I'm back to taking pictures inside again.. Boo! I hate not having a good time available to do my nails and take pictures during the daylight hours of the week. :( Plus, this time I got a little carried away on some of my clipping... oops! Regardless, Interstellar Space is a gorgeous first-fall-mani-of-the-year. <3


Wear: Chips on day three, boo.. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment