Saturday, October 10, 2015

Peaceful Opposition

The Polish:
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Base Coat
Color: Orly - Peaceful Opposition, three coats
TC: Seche Vite
Matte: China Glaze - Matte Magic, one coat (bottom two images)


I picked this up at the annual Salon Brands sale for a dollar, and it was probably a good use of a dollar, I think. This polish is alright, but I think what I like the most about it is its name. I'm not sure if I actually like the polish itself or not.


It's a sheer white base with silver hex and square glitters. It's pretty similar to Popular/Starry Pink, though the glitters are larger in this one, and the base isn't pink. I need to purge about 20-ish polishes coming up sometime soonish, and I probably don't need to keep both of them. Just need to decide which I like better.


Then I added a layer of matte, and it turned out even cuter than shiny! That definitely adds to its keep-ability.


Wear: Four days to lifting. I thought it would be quicker because of the matte, but I was happily proven wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment