Sunday, October 4, 2015

Spellbound

The Polish:
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Base Coat
Color: Glam Polish - Spellbound, two coats
TC: Seche Vite


Spellbound is suuuuuuch a pretty cornflower blue color just packed full of holo glitter and scattered holo loveliness. I just adore it! <3 The load of glitters DID make it top coat hungry, even with a thick coat of SV. So I think next time I wear it, I'll probably layer some Gelous over it before the SV.


Unfortunately, like I've mentioned before, I'm back to doing my nails only about once a week, on the weekends, because commuting the hour drive each way to and from my work, on top of everything else teaching entails, is rather taxing. So I waited all~ week to put it on Saturday morning and take beautiful pictures of it... and then, what do you know, it's freaking cloudy! Grrr! *sigh* So.. better pictures will have to wait until May, I suppose. :P

Wear: Six days. Lifting started on day three, so I mustered up all my strength and somehow left it alone until I got home, the went over it with a coat of Gelous and another of Seche Vite. I wonder why my wear time hasn't been great recently.. maybe the new bottle of BC I opened..?

No comments:

Post a Comment