Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Azucar Storm

The Polish:
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Base Coat
Color: Sinful Colors - Rain Storm, two coats
Glitter: Silly Bee's Chickadees - Azúcar, one coat
TC: Seche Vite


Eeek, I loooove it! <3 This might even be my favorite mani of 2015. Azucar is the perfect snowy glitter, and Rain Storm is the perfect evening sky blue.


Rain Storm is very nearly a one coater. I only used two coats on the left hand to make sure the pictures would turn out well. It's suuuch a nice dusty color. I'm so glad I held onto it, even through my I-hate-all-cremes phase.


And Azucar is still one of my very favorite indies. It applies so smoothly, tons of silver-white glitter in just one coat. I want to put it over all the things!


Wear: Some tip wear on Day 4, slight lifting on Day 5, but I was patient enough to keep it on until Day 6

No comments:

Post a Comment