Monday, December 7, 2015

City Lights

The Polish:
BC: Nail-Aid - Extreme Steel Hardener
Color: Cirque - City Lights, three coats
TC: Seche Vite


Well, I've given up on having acceptable wear time, so I thought I might as well use up some other stuff I have, rather than using my good base coats. We'll see how this strengthener works for me. (That bubble on my pinkie is from the strengthener, though, so that's strike one against it.)


City Lights is a linear holo white, one of the types of polishes I just can't pass up. I knew from my recent comparison, though, that it wasn't my favorite. I had yet to do a full mani with it, so I decided to give it another shot.


Didn't quite live up to it. Part of it may be the brush. The other part may be the formula. It was acceptable, but seriously, I have other white holos that I love better. Purge.

Wear: Removed on Day 3 with minimal chips. Could have kept it on a day longer, but a friend wanted to do my nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment