Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Shooting Stars in the Snow

The Polish:
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Base Coat
Undies: Fair Maiden Polish - Sleigh Bells in the Snow, two coats
Glitter: Rainbow Polish - Shooting Star, two coats
TC: Seche Vite


I don't normally wear a glitter just on top like this, especially on every nail, but New Year's calls for it. I knew everyone else would be going all out with glitzy, sparkly, gold and silver nails, and I wanted to participate, too.


Sleigh Bells in the Snow provided the perfect freshly-fallen-snow backdrop for my chosen holo glitter. Shooting Star was my first indie polish, so it holds a special place in my heart. Bam! Glitter!


And look how festive it is in the shade!


Wear: Some of those stars and large hex glitters got picked off before Day 1 was over. I'm horrible about keeping those pokey-up ones on. But it still lasted a while after that. Removed on Day 4, minor lifting beginning on Day 3

No comments:

Post a Comment