Saturday, February 20, 2016

Calla Lily

The Polish:
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Base Coat
Color: Revlon - Calla Lily, two coats
TC: Seche Vite


After a failed attempt at a creme and glitter, I needed something quick and simple before heading out for the evening on Thursday. Calla Lily is probably my go-to simple polish, the only one I have a back up for. (I probably like White Cap better, but I only have a medium size of that, so I don't wear it as often.) At this point I was out of caring and patience. I just needed something to last me until the weekend.


This was the worst video I've done so far. Like I mentioned in the description and the video itself, I could have just deleted it and forgotten it existed (I took one prior to this that actually DID get lost), but I wanted to keep it. I wanted to demonstrate to myself and to others that skills don't just happen--they have to be cultivated. This video is particularly bad, but that just means I have more room for growth. My future videos will be MUCH better just by comparison. :)

Wear: Removed on Day 3

No comments:

Post a Comment