Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Coal and My Mirror

The Polish:
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Base Coat
Main: Lumina Lacquers - Coal in My Stocking, two coats
Accent: Orly - Mirrorball, three coats
TC: Seche Vite


I feel very stylish wearing these two colors together! They are both elegant, and they work really well together! I'm not sure that I love Mirrorball on its own, so I may try it layered over another grey or silver creme next time I wear it.


SO: The silver one looks especially good with your ring. I like to imagine that they were all the same color, but when you put on the ring, it transformed.
Me: Hehe. Magical, transformative.
SO: You say it like it's a specific type of polish. "I have my holos, my magical transformatives, ..."
Me: Yes, exactly!

Wear: Slight tip wear on Day 3, chips on Day 5

No comments:

Post a Comment