Thursday, February 11, 2016

Cloud Burst

The Polish:
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Base Coat
Color: Reverie Nail Lacquer - Cloud Burst, three coats
TC: Seche Vite


Aaah, so soft and delicate again! Just my style! <3 I've been lemming Cloud Burst for a while, but when I finally went to buy it, it was out of stock. Since no one on the Facebook groups had it, I had already given up on finding it and had begun purchasing similars when someone messaged me that it was available again--on sale! Wooo! I put it in my cart immediately. Aaaand.. some other things while I was at it. :3


Cloud Burst is a soft grey, faint linear holo. It doesn't have the spectacular formula I was hoping for, in fact, it's a little patchy, but the color makes up for it. Just look at that gorgeous color!


Wear: Whoops, forgot to record! I'm going to assume either four or five days.

No comments:

Post a Comment