Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Drops of Jupiter

The Polish:
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Base Coat
Color: Different Dimensions - Drops of Jupiter, three coats
TC: Seche Vite


Oh wow, a black? Seriously? Well, it's a black jelly.. and it's got those delicious holo glitters (there's some hexes, circles, stars, and shards in there, though of course I didn't bother to fish everything out). I was on a buying kick, and I just couldn't help myself! You understand, right?


It's really pretty, but I was done wearing black by the end of the first day. I somehow managed to make it three days! And then I put on a soft grey and breathed a sigh of relief. :P Here's a blurry shot to show those holo glitters better!


I also tried my hand at live swatching! This is my first video, though, so it's pretty awful. Here are 11 almost painful minutes of me complaining about how out of focus my camera is. But hey, you gotta start somewhere, right? The more I do, the better I'll be!

Wear: Removed on Day 3 with minimal tip wear

No comments:

Post a Comment