Friday, August 23, 2013

Fuchsia Glamour

NYC - Fuchsia Glamour

I'minloveI'minloveI'minlove! Oh my gosh, I compleeeeeetely underestimated this polish! I know that I picked it up after seeing a nice swatch of it on a forum, but then it just hung out in my untrieds box for a few months. I'm getting to the bottom of the box (finally), so I decided to give it a go, and I was completely blown away by how simple and elegant it is!


For some reason I guess I thought Fuchsia Glamour was a creme, so I was surprised to discover a delightful sheer pink with golden shimmer. (If I had known, I probably wouldn't have actually worn it today because my nails are a little stained, though they don't look so bad in the pictures. I need to do a month or so of some kind of nail treatment, I haven't decided what yet.)


Pretty pretty pretty! My OPI ballets have some competition, it seems!


Wear: ... Uhm, apparently I forgot to come back and log the wear on this one. Meh. I don't remember it being remarkable one way or the other, so it must have been around my average of 3 or 4 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment