Wednesday, September 4, 2013

PEU4

Blue Eyed Girl Lacquers - PEU4 (prototype)

Oooooh my goodness, look at those RAINBOWS! This is my first linear holo, and putting it on for the first time was almost surreal. I kept looking at my nails because surely they couldn't be mine. Plus, PEU4 went on like a dream, smooth and perfect (not to be confused with Sally Hansen, this beautiful holo is something only Blue Eyed Girl Lacquers could create!). I applied three layers, just to make sure that my rainbows were good.


And then I went outside and took a MILLION PICTURES! It was near impossible to decide which to choose! So I decided on many. And it's a good thing, too, because my camera decided it wanted to show many different tints. The true color is somewhere in between everything I've posted. In fact, at some points, it seemed almost too pink for me. In some photos you can see how barbie girl pink it can be. I think I might like it better if it just stayed at the pale, dusty pink that's shown in the other pictures, but what can you do? Who can deny those rainbows, after all?







Aaand, just for the heck of it, here's what it looks like inside.


Wear: An unexpected five days, no top or base coat! For what it's worth, it removed remarkably easily, as well. Just a dab of normal acetone-based remover, and it's completely gone. So nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment