Sunday, September 8, 2013

Calla Lily

Revlon - Calla Lily (ColorStay line)


Calla Lily has been on my lemmings list for quite a while. It's not uncommon; you can buy it at any drugstore, but it's a little pricey for a drugstore polish at $8, and I just postponed getting it. So imagine my surprise when I found it at Big Lots for $1. I mean, it wasn't just any polish. It wasn't just a polish that looked like I might enjoy it. It was specifically the one that I was lemming! That doesn't happen often!


And she didn't disappoint, either. Calla Lily went on smooth as silk and is the exact delicate, elegant sheer that I adore. It's a beautiful sheer white with golden shimmer, and I love it! <3 Plus, it completely killed another lemming I had, Zoya's Gaia, which is similar but appears to be streakier than this.


Wear: Removed after four days to start my next Rejuvicote treatment trial.

No comments:

Post a Comment