Monday, February 23, 2015

CC Kismet

The Polish:
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Base Coat
Polish: Color Club - Kismet, two coats
TC: Seche Vite


Kismet is a gorgeous green-leaning gold with a strong linear holo. The formula is just right with perfect consistency, though in normal/dim lighting, it appears a little patchy, like two coats isn't enough. It's pretty similar to the Urban Outfitters holo I have, and I think I remember someone saying once that they may be made by the same company.


I'd been hearing for the longest time about how Color Club holos are the best holos, so when I got a swap offer from someone with Kismet, I didn't hesitate to get it. Gold isn't typically my color, but it's such a great polish that that doesn't even matter.


Wear: Five days, chips on four

No comments:

Post a Comment