Saturday, February 21, 2015

Solitaire or Social?

The Polish:
BC: CND - Stickey
Main: Sally Hansen - Social Sea-n (Diamond Strength line), two coats
Accent: OPI - Solitaire (Liquid Sand line), two coats
TC: Seche Vite


Huh. I'm... not quite sure what to think of this one. It would make a lovely shirt.. but I'm not positive that I like it as a polish. It's a pretty, shimmery, sheer blue, which sounds right up my alley, but it's also got a touch of metallic in its finish. I dunno...


But I've been depressed lately and have hated anything and everything on my nails. I've been overly critical of my application and photography skills (these pictures just make me kinda sad). I may need to take a break from my tiny stash and put on a good favorite I know I can count on. For now, Social Sea-n stays.


Wear: Chips on day three, but couldn't remove until day four.

No comments:

Post a Comment