Saturday, February 7, 2015

Summer Seas

The Polish:
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Base Coat
Color: The Polish Bar - Summer Seas, two coats
TC: Seche Vite


Summer Seas is a gorgeous, dusty cornflower blue creme. It has a very faint holo that I could hardly get to show up in general, let alone in pictures. It doesn't matter too much, though, because it's suuuuch a pretty color, oh my goodness, and the faint holo provides just a little bit of speckle-y shimmer.


The formula is a tad on the thick side, as cremes are wont to be, hence the poor application. I may try to thin it before I use it next. It's totally worth it, though. That color..! Even though it looks a little lobstery on me, still love it.


Wear: Five days. Minor tipwear starting on day two because I wasn't smart enough to wrap my tips. Minor chips on day four, but still nothing too noticeable. Peels on day five.

No comments:

Post a Comment