Friday, February 13, 2015

Fairy-Peach Maintenance

The Polish:
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Base Coat
Main: The Devil Wears Polish - Suck My Peach, two coats
Accent: Essie - Hi Maintenance, two coats
Accent Glitter: China Glaze - Fairy Dust, one coat
TC: Seche Vite


This is about as Valentine's-y as it gets, up in here. I don't really do holidays, but when I'm trying to decide what to wear, sometimes peer pressure is easy to fall victim to. So here's a nude holo and a sheer pink with Fairy Dust. There. I did it. :P


Even pretty in the shade! Although you can tell where my accent nail got a bit smudged. Oh well.


Wear: Five days to very minor peels. After last mani when I noticed peels were actually removing the top layer of nail, I removed as soon as I noticed the first peel with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment