Friday, July 10, 2015

Aerodynamic

The Polish:
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Base Coat
Color: Mod Lacquer - Aerodynamic, two coats
TC: Seche Vite


Aerodynamic is a green scattered holo that I almost mistook for a linear at first. It reminds me a lot of Sparkling Garbage,  though opaque and with smaller holo particles. Jennifer lists it as turquoise on Etsy, but my bottle is definitely green. (I think it's an older version.)


More overcast skies and sub-optimal photo ops, boo! But at least the weather's been nice. Here's an indoor shot to show what shade I've been seeing most often, which usually looks to me like more of a hunter green. Yeah, the ones on the Etsy store must be an updated color. I definitely like mine. Though it's similar to Sparkling Garbage, it's different enough to warrant keeping both. :3


Okay, all of this talk about, "It's actually green," and then one of my male friends asked, unprompted, "It that teal?" Bah! Whatever.

Wear: Six days, though some chipping started on day three because I didn't use cuticle remover before this one.

Disclaimer: This polish was provided for my honest opinion. You can buy Aerodynamic at Mod Lacquer's Etsy store

No comments:

Post a Comment