Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Princess Kitten

The Polish:
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Base Coat
Color: Princess Kitten, a franken, three coats
TC: Seche Vite


I made this franken because apparently I forgot that I had Essence's Grey-T to Be Here, which I don't have any good pictures of but is a close dupe. *shrug* Oh well, still cute.


This franken is roughly equal parts KleanColor - Vanilla Villa and China Glaze - Travel in Color. I had it with more Travel in Color first, but it's too streaky to be that sheer. As is, I still had to wear three coats, which is more than I generally like.


Here's a picture with some random flowers that were in my yard. My husband and I don't do any yard work. We pay people to mow for us, and whatever comes up must be perennials.


Wear: Removed on day three with minimal wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment