Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Trenzalore

The Polish:
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Base Coat
Color: Ellagee - Trenzalore, three coats
TC: Seche Vite

It's not like I don't already have some soft blue linear holos, but I couldn't resist this one, too. Everything I read about it online made it sound like it was the best polish ever. So.. maybe my expectations were a little too high.


Don't get me wrong. Trenzalore is adoooorable. It's such a pretty dusty light blue color, and I love it. It's just not the godsend I was expecting. It was slightly streaky to the point of needing three coats. Application was fine, just not remarkable. The holo is fine, just not remarkable.


Stupid expectations, why you gotta be so high? Trenzalore is a super pretty polish, and I enjoy it a lot. ;-;


Wear: Removed on day four with minimal wear. (So sad to take it off! But I was going on a weekend trip, and I knew it wouldn't last all the way through that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment