Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Bikini Worshiper

The Polish:
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Base Coat, CND Stickey on toes
Main: Essie - Bikini So Teeny, three coats
Accent and toes: China Glaze - Sun Worshiper, two coats
Undies for accent and toes: Sally Hansen - Fog (Smooth & Perfect line), two coats
TC: Seche Vite


And now for something completely different! My husband and I took a trip to Kansas City last weekend. We went to Ikea (no, not for helmers) and the water park, so I wanted to have super cute summer time nails. I received Sun Worshiper in a swap, and I wanted to make sure I used it while it was still summer (it's back to work for me in two weeks :/). Nail board's been on another Bikini So Teeny kick, so I thought I'd pair it with that. Bikini So Teeny and Sun Worshiper? What perfect playing-at-the-pool colors could ever hope to exist?


Sun Worshiper refuuuses to be photographed. It kept coming out in pictures as a sort of egg yolk yellow, but it's actually completely orange. It's also water thin and very sheer, so not the best formula. It dries matte, as neons do.


Bikini is as adorable as ever. I still have a heck of a time applying it, because, you know, creme, but I'm getting better! Yay, practicing!


I even spent more time on my toes than I normally do, using cuticle remover and oil.

Wear: Five days, chips on four

No comments:

Post a Comment