Sunday, August 16, 2015

Misty Altruism

The Polish:
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Base Coat
Main: Mentality Nail Polish - Misty, two coats
Accent: Mentality Nail Polish - Altruism, two coats over Misty
TC: Seche Vite (over accent nail only)


Surprise holo! Ooooh, I love it! Altruism is silver-purple duochrome holo that reminds me of L'Oreal's Masked Affair. I don't have that one, so I can't compare. (They're probably not all that similar, whatever.) Also, I wore Altruism over Misty, so I'm not sure how it'd hold up on its own. Maybe it's sheer?


Misty is a very pretty matte grey with gold shimmer. It was lovely when I put it on, but after 24 hours, many nails had cracks throughout the polish, as though it were a crackle. Strange. I'd never had that happen before. Maybe the coats were too thick? I need to thin it before the next time I wear it and make sure my coats aren't too thick.


Wear: Slight wear on day two, chips on day three

No comments:

Post a Comment