Thursday, August 20, 2015

Anti Establish Mint

The Polish:
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Base Coat
Color: Model City Polish - Anti Establish Mint, three coats
TC: Seche Vite


I got this little mini in a local swap, and I was very excited for it. This was my first pastel green holo! Applying it, however... I can tell why it ended up in the swap box. The formula is nice, but the holo is weak, and the color is kinda sickly. Meh. Oh well. Back into the swap box for you.


Edit: After wearing it all week, I started having second thoughts. It IS a pretty color.. kind of a pastel, dusty olive, and I HAVE admired those colors in Essie bottles before at the store. I didn't hate it on me as much as I did when I first applied it. And it DID have such a nice formula. So I pulled it from the box.

Wear: Removed on day four with minimal wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment