Sunday, August 30, 2015

Prosecco

The Polish:
BC: Duri - Rejuvicote
Color: Sinful Shine - Prosecco, three coats
TC: Seche Vite


The nail community went crazy for this one a year or so ago. Unfortunately I decided to give it a chance at the height of its popularity, after it was widely available, so I wasn't able to find it in the wild and didn't want to spend money having it shipped to me.The good news is that Walmart now has the Sinful Shine collection, so it's become available again! And also that I have some new local polish friends, one of which was sweet enough to share this one with me. *grin* Alright, alright, enough back story.


I don't have anything like this in my collection. I guess it's taupe, a grey-purple-brown-ish color, with a strong gold shimmer. I was afraid it was going to be too thick and opaque, but I was delighted to find it nice and thin. Almost too thin, in fact, as I felt like I needed three coats, but I was so excited putting it on that I didn't even care.


So pretty! That shimmer is fantastic! And it's a great work appropriate color, too, for those of you with jobs that care about that sort of thing. (I feel for you.)

Wear: Six days, though the last one shouldn't count because it was chippy. Five days to chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment