Saturday, August 8, 2015

Sugar Plum

The Polish:
BC: None
Color: Sally Hansen - Sugar Plum (Sugar Shimmer line), two coats
TC: None

I avoided the Sugar Shimmer line when it first came out because none of them called to me, but I found Sugar Plum during a local swap and thought, "Why not? Let's give it a shot." In the back of my mind, I guess I was hoping that it would be a surprise favorite, but nope. I disliked it just as much as I expected to. And I should have known, anyway, because I disliked Pussy Galore. Maybe I was just hoping that gold shimmer would save it.


When I put Sugar Plum on, the lighting in the room was not so great, and it almost looked like a My Nails But Better shade, hah. Definitely not a good shade on me. Back to the purge pile.


Wear: Removed on day three, which was longer than I had intended to wear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment