Friday, July 15, 2016

Androgynous Al Frisco

The Polish
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Base Coat
Main: OPI - Dining Al Frisco, two coats
Accent: Orly - Androgyny, two coats
TC: Seche Vite


Two more untrieds today. Dining Al Frisco is a pearly ocean blue with sparse green micro-glitter. Androgyny is a black jelly with iridescent hexes and silver micro-glitter. I used Androgyny as an accent because I thought I'd like it less than Al Frisco, but actually the obverse was true! Al Frisco is cute with its color scheme (and it showed up nicely in the pictures!), but the pearl is just too much for me. Androgyny, on the other hand... I'm such a sucker for iridescents. <3


Wear: Al Frisco had some small chips on Day 3, a little lifting from both colors on Day 4, removed on Day 5

No comments:

Post a Comment