Friday, July 22, 2016

Pink Yet Flush

The Polish
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Base Coat
Undies: Orly - Flawless Flush, two coats
Glitter: OPI - Pink Yet Lavender, two point five coats
TC: Seche Vite


Meh, I am not satisfied with either of these untrieds today. Flawless Flush is a nude-leaning pink with a nice gold shimmer, but it's just rather boring. It almost needed three coats if I hadn't put a topper over it. Purge.


I was more excited for Pink Yet Lavender because it's a cute mix of pink hexes and holo microglitter, but it didn't wow me either. The glitter was super sparse for me, even after having been stored upside down for a few days prior to application. I needed some fishing just to get hexes out. It's kinda cute on the nail, but just not something I could ever expect to pick up over everything else I have. Purge.


Though here's a picture on Day 2 of how it looks in normal lighting. Okay, NOW purge.


Wear: Removed on Day 3 for something new, no visible wear

No comments:

Post a Comment