Saturday, July 30, 2016

Etoiles d'eau Salee

The Polish
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Base Coat
Color: Scofflaw Nail Varnish - Etoiles d'eau Salee, three coats
TC: Seche Vite


Hmm... This polish... Google Translate says it means "Salt Water Stars," and it's a soft white-grey with... blue and holo microglitter? It's hard to discern, in the pictures and even on the nail. It's cute, but it's definitely got the formula of a white. I'm trying to decide if it's cute enough to be worth it, but if I have to think about it, that means it's not, right? I don't have time for anything I have to fuss with. I want to love everything I put on, so this one goes.... right into purgatory. >_> Okay, look, I can't just toss into the swap box after one wear... *sigh* I'm hopeless. ^-^;


Wear: Removed on Day 3 with a little chipping

No comments:

Post a Comment